Saturday, April 16, 2011


Love:

I live near Vancouver.  You can google it to see
pictures.  But the pictures are always when
it is sunny.  Often NOT sunny, but raining,
and can be COLD.  Cold and raining.
but if sunny, oh, so beautiful then. 
We like to take what is called Skytrain, which
is rapid transit and it goes many places.
We like to go to what is called the
7 Sails (you can see it online) and it
has a beautiful view of Stanley Park.
We can go there also, and live able
to go to the sea sometimes, if not
raining and cold, often raining and cold.
Blaahhh. 
  Many people in Vancouver like to do
good things like hiking, rock climbing,
biking, canoeing and many other things.
We like to play some frisbee.  You know
frisbee?  Frisbee if you don't know it is
throwing a round plastic disk and seeing
how you can send it to the other person.
This is a good exercise, but can be
easy or hard.  If men play, it is hard,
and fast, very good.  But can be for
women, then slow and easy, also good.
We like to go out for coffee and have talks
together, and read a book.  We are very
quiet, don't like 'loud'.  We listen to very
peaceful music.  Again, don't like loud or
noisy.  We never did or do drugs.  Drugs
very bad for brain, but sad...many people
do drugs. 
We understand that many people don't know God
so very sad, so do drugs.  But those people
don't want God.  Many atheists, many
agnostics (ie. 'Who cares??), so then not good.
I remember 'schnell' in German.  But would
need a book to help me, slow going I think
just like you for the English...
your English better.
I can write so easier for you.  No problem to me. 
Many Christians think beer and wine is wrong.
I think Islam also.  But Jesus did drink wine.
They likely did not have beer because for
beer they needed other things.  No one should
drink too much.  I make wine and beer.
I used to make dandelion wine...very good
for you.  Dandelions...you know this?
They grow everywhere and so good for you?
You know this?  Leaves so good for you,
flowers, roots, all good. 
Well, nice talking, will rest.  I think different
time for Germany.  I sleep when I sleep
but soon sleep.
Bye now.  

beutiful:
vancouver is in Canada, isnt it? means you are in canada, a nice land and the most wanted place in the world. Peaceful and multiculture.  Young country and have stunning views everywhere.
if i could choose, then i would love to stay in canada and spend my life remain.
the people hang out delightfully in the whole day. 
I think this country is the most problemless.
i love to drink tea instead. it is healthy and considered as verbal.  i love pure nature and bio products, and organic stuff.
nice talking as well. 
be happy and joyful in your life. forever.
    
   

1 comment:

  1. hello "You cant run forever", see, my politness depend on the responses

    ReplyDelete