Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Abu JAhal:

Thema: Re: desperate coptic
Nachricht: "i know u r a desperate koptic"
you really don't read my messages, do you?
how did you conclude that I am a coptic? I said I am an atheist, and in another message I said I have no intention to defend christianity because I think all religion is pointless without evidence for god.

"dont use your brain mere for toilet sex and money"
what's with you people always thinking that anyone why doesn't believe in your god must be living for sex and money? I have a full life, there's nothing missing it it, and I don't need to live my life based on the assumption that there is an after life.
if god was a just god, he would have seen that I'm living a life of benefit to others and not harming anyone, why would a god need our worship? what would he gain? if we can live our lives in harmony with other people, what's the use of doing gymnastics and repeating the same words five times every day? would god feel sad and unneeded if I didn't pray to him? are we just created so that he can get his ego polished 24/7? even if such a god exists, I refuse to worship it, because doing so will only gain me an eternity of groveling ass kissing.

and why do you keep repeating that all religion is altered? how do you know that? I know your prophet says that, but how do you know he wasn't lying? don't give me a quote from the quran, because muhammad made the quran, it took him 23 years and he could have put into it whatever he needed to support his big scam.

and don't get me started about quran "science"

abu bakar:


Allah has 99 behaviours. Some of them are "weird" such as: a great arrogance (mutakabbirin), a deciever, a torturer, a delayer, distressor, etc.
God not merely has confenient behaviour. He is a great love otherwise He is a great torturer etc.
you may worship Him or deny, depend on you.
How do i know? because i have knowledge on religions.
"dont give me a quran verses"
that's why i avoid posting quran verses at the first discussion, while you know my blog full of quran verses.
UNTIL
you keep posting verses and verses from quran.
did i post a single verse before?
because i know u will deny it.
but you still post that verses about Taqdir.
now, stop asking quran verses because the answer of verses is verses.
quran is a scientific book.

No comments:

Post a Comment