Wednesday, April 13, 2011


my qaum:
Thema: Re: sincerely
Nachricht: saying that the event is in indian history is not evidence because I can say it's not in indian history and now it's your word against my word.
what counts as evidence is that you find the part in indian history where it speaks about the moon being split in half and giving a link or at least a book name. No one will believe you if you keep saying things without evidence, everyone can do that, and people lie if you haven't noticed.

"of course people around the world witnessed this miracle. but they didnt record it on documentations."
that's nonsense, many civilizations mapped the stars, the recorded the location of every single star they could see, so why would they not record such major event? and since they haven't recorded it, how do you know they saw it???
you're not making any sense.

anyway, by "last message" I meant the message filled with verses from the quran, don't worry if you missed it, I have our entire conversation in text, I can just send it again if you want.
so if you don't have it, tell me so I can send it again, otherwise, explain to me why you think allah is not telling the truth and you (or anyone including myself) can help me since allah is leading me astray?


crying Noah:
The old manuscript in the 'India Office Library' contains several other details about King Chakrawati Farmas and his travel. Chakrawati Farmas, King of Malabar in India, WITNESSED the splitting of the moon. i wont give u many evidences while you deny them as usual. the evidence is not really useful for anyone.
the best one is submiting sincerely. 
if i provide others document then you will request more. 
Allah doesnot let you astray. He just gives you a time and process.
therefore one day you will be a great muslim. many people like you, even more dissident than you, but they found islam. so i do not worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment