Sunday, April 10, 2011

discussion religion

Against:
*Re: the last prophet is prophet Muhammad
Nachricht: jesus said before muhammad that false prophets will come after he leaves.
and you know that muhammad is the last prophet because he said so?
surely muhammad will not say that he's a false prophet, or that true prophets will come after him, every prophet will tell you he's the last prophet. jesus did, muhammad did, smith did and every "prophet" who will come will say the same thing.

"since you wont read quran and the biography of p muhammad then you will never find the truth."
and that's another claim that is made by every religion, "if you don't read [our holy book] you will not find the truth"
tell me, what other books besides the quran have you read? I'll answer it for you, NONE.
I know because I asked the same question to a muslim friend and he told me that it's haram to read the books of the kuffar.
and how do you know I haven't read the quran or the story of muhammad?
I live in an Arab country, I have been taught the entire history of islam in school, I've been taught quranic suras in literature classes and I read some of it myself, I found it very similar to the bible to the point of obvious copying in some parts, and no remarkable morality you can't find in previous cultures and religions.
if you have evidence to the contrary, present it.
but know one thing. if verses from the quran can prove islam is true, then verses from the vedas can prove that hinduism is true.
surely you can present evidence from outside the quran since islam is the true word of god, can't you?*


response
the false prophets, one of them was Paul. All prophets warned their followers about false prophets. "No one of prophets except warning their follower about Dajjal" said P Muhammad.
"The similitude of mine and that of the Apostles (before me) is that of a person who constructed a building and he built it fine and well and the people went round it saying: Never have we seen a building more imposing than this. but for one brick, and I am that brick (with which you give the finishing touch to the building)."
Jesus told his follower that there would be a prophet came to them. It is  in Song of King, Gospel. It is also in Veda and Tripitaka (Google)
I believe in gospel and torah and veda and tripitaka as the words from Allah. again, the documentation was the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment