Friday, April 15, 2011


Deceived one:

Hi, and I could show it is a lie.  You will have to live
with your lie.  I feel sad, but I have told you.
There is an amazing site www.angelfall which you won't look at, right?
But we've all been through the universe for a very long time,
and it's all pretty much predetermined where we go, where we stand.
But for some, it's still a little up in the air.
And for those 'Whom Theos foreknew',  that word means He knew
them BEFORE this time, well He is getting them all back.
Well, it's exciting and an exciting time to live in.
Your religion has already begun to threaten me with my life.
But my life is 'HID in CHRIST' so it's already assured, already
a done thing. 
So, as the song says 'What have I to fear?'  do I fear what man
can do unto me?
But you do.  You have to do this.
I wish it were not so.  But perhaps this is your destiny.
Write often so I can tell you more. 

the lucky people:

we tell you the truth just what prophet said. Nor doth he speak of (his own) desire. (3) It is naught save an inspiration that is inspired, (4) Which one of mighty powers hath taught him. falling angel was named Ibless, he was a jiin, not angel. angel created from light, but jiin from fire. for 80.000 years ibless worship Allah, until he became an enemy, due to against prostate before adam.
all of us will go to both: whether paradise or hell. 
avoid judging others without learning. it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you.



1 comment:

  1. "You can't run forever"
    you can see how polite my words depend on my opponent

    ReplyDelete