Thursday, April 14, 2011


la'natullah alaih:

Thema: Re: lady gaga
Nachricht: What do I have to do with lady gaga? if lady gaga is a bad person that makes me a bad person? why do you keep saying ridiculous things like that?

"how about do sex with mom, with dog, naked on the street in summer, etc?"
again with the crazy accusations, who told you I would do any of these things? how do YOU live? I live just like you, the ONLY difference is that I don't pray. That's the only difference, I don't believe in god, you do. That doesn't mean I like to kill people, do drugs and have crazy sex, these are lies religious leaders tell you to make you think you're better just because you believe an old story.

"but not all goods are right"
What??
name one good thing, one thing that benefits people and does no harm but you think it's wrong.
I'm not continuing this conversation until you start answering my questions.
I spend my time typing these questions and you ignore them and start ranting about allah and paradise.
I'm NOT interested in your paradise until you prove it's real. And you will not prove it's real until you start having a real conversation, you read what I type and respond to it, then I read what you type and respond myself.

I know you want to help me go to heaven, but repeating what you hear from imams and priests will not do it.

I was a christian, I was taught about islam and its teachings. I heard it all before, and I left religion because it's all assertions and tradition.
So, if you want to continue this conversation, answer my question, thanx

Blessed one:
of course we are very different. I worship my creator, and you do nothing. you just live in this world just like all animals. eat, poop and sex, nothing more. Better you do suicide earlier instead of spent alot of time to commit sins and sins. the great sin is you deny Allah, your Creator!
you cant judge base on your desire. you really need a true religion. all atheist today are desperate old religions. we never heard muslims said " i am atheist".
You need paradise in here after not in this dirty world. how stupid you are refuse an ethernal happiness?   
i thought the kafir people only existed in prophet era. but today, in my era, they are really real. 
no wonder hell created, special for things like you.   
all of your retarded questions already well answered. perfectly.
But shatan in your shoulder keeps close your hearth accept the truth.pathetic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment