Monday, April 18, 2011


Are you familiar with or have had experience with 'darkness'? 
For 30 years now, my wife and I have been
training to fight witchcraft. Just this year as I was cleaning my bamboo, I noticed
that a cross was put amont them. It was about 5 feet high and had a dummy on it
wearing a devils hat. It turned out to be our neighbors. When I was doing the roof I had a rope to support me, When I went to pull on the rope, I received a
message in my mind, DON'T do it!!! I have been training all my life with weights, springs, Yoga and many other exercises and although I am 65 I am capable of
acrobatic stunts. Before I went to grab the rope, I heard my neighbodr saying,
have a good fall. I hear them cursing me everyday, and I have been blessing them
for the Lord commands this in the Good Message. Jesus commanded His followers to return 'good for evil'.  Apostle Paul said the same.
 
     I noticed many people hiding in cars or behind trees taking my picture and so on.
     ONe major experience we had involved taking a mentally handicaped adult
into our home. They used to house them in a place called Woodlands, where
many of them were abused and tortured, this became known to the public.I will
call the man x. The first day in our home, he punched me 5 times in the head before I could even react. He tried to kill my wife. (He was 5' 11", weighed,
165, very fit and in his prime physically).
   WE learned about the witchcraft one night when x came home with the care
worker. My wife noticed that he had shit in his pants in a very major way. He NEVER DID THAT with us.
My
wife asked x about what had happened to him. No one thought he could talk, but he could, in his own way. 
X explained that he was taken to
a wooded area by a group of people dressed in black wearing black hats. He
was put in the centre of the circle and it frightened him to no end that he could not
hold on to his bowel movement. The fight had just started, He became so filled with eveil and drugs that we had to bar our doors at night in order to sleep. I had
a janatoriel business and had to go at 5 a.m. and take him with me. I had to tie
him up. He would break and destroy everythig in sight if he was not watched
closely. The witches who were in charge were thought to be wonderful people!!!
The husbands' name was pook and the wifes' started with S. So, In the phone book you
would read S.pook. ONe weekend at Holloween we knew enough to move him.
We went to a religious retreat. IN the middle of the night he awoke and in a loud
voice said, 'WE'RE in the WRONG PLACE!!!'  Notice, 'we', not his voice. 
     He became a believer in Christ our Saviour. My wife learned what demons
were residing in him,and the list was long. I took him for a walk and asked him if
he was willing to have these demons leave. He agread and I began one at a time
to extricate them in the name of the Lord Jesus. The only one that he had trouble
with was homosexuality, since they were abusing him so much. He finally agreed.
When I took him home he shone like a star and ran into my wifes arms and hugged her. There is lots more, but there is only so much time.
 
We will always remember and dearly love 'x' who showed that
indeed the Lord's ways 'win', and man's ways lose. 
Bye for now,  Roger

response
i ve no any experinces considered as a darkness. or poltergeist (?).
sometimes we are in a wrong belief while we dont really realize it.
moreover most of us so sturborn to reflect.
sometimes we find  inconvenients or convenients case in our life.  
no one of us gets comfortable in our whole life
most of us strive to reach happiness but still not enough
we insist more and more
while the proper happiness in hereafter


No comments:

Post a Comment