Monday, April 11, 2011

discuss with Hannah B

question

Hello!

I was browsing through the r&s board and noticed the question: "Question about Jesus" and I couldn't help noticing your answer. You said: "jesus never said he was gods son. never."

I think you were probably thinking of something else because Jesus actually did say he was God's son. Here is the scripture so you can see for yourself.

John 10:32-38.

32 Jesus replied to them: “I displayed to YOU many fine works from the Father. For which of those works are YOU stoning me?” 33 The Jews answered him: “We are stoning you, not for a fine work, but for blasphemy, even because you, although being a man, make yourself a god.” 34 Jesus answered them: “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I said: “YOU are gods”’? 35 If he called ‘gods’ those against whom the word of God came, and yet the Scripture cannot be nullified, 36 do YOU say to me whom the Father sanctified and dispatched into the world, ‘You blaspheme,’ because I said, I am God’s Son? 37 If I am not doing the works of my Father, do not believe me. 38 But if I am doing them, even though YOU do not believe me, believe the works, in order that YOU may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.”

It's amazing how we can learn something new everyday, isn't it? Anyway, you can keep that for future reference if you'd like. Have a good day!

Hannah B.


Response

since we base on our own scripture then we wont accept other's view.
What make him so special rather than moses, abraham, noah, mohammad, etc?
all prophets have their own exelences and miracles.
He was not a son of God at all according to my faith. and judaishm also.
while we know he lived during jews era.
none of jews approve that
he indeed uniqly born without biological father
but it was  so easy by God to create what ever He wish

No comments:

Post a Comment