Monday, June 27, 2011

Well use your head I can see that you have no idea what I am talking about, Ive tried and tried, maybe itis the language berrier we seem to have. But I can tell you do not understand what rational thinking is. you only understand logical thinking. I tried to explain the difference to you but you don't seem to comprehend anything I say lol.
You believe beliefs are facts, I believe beliefs are only beliefs. You believe faith can equal fact, I say faith can only equal belief. You say you know the only true religion, I say there is no one true religion. You say god shows himself by the things he supposedly created. I say we don't know how the universe was created. You need to have an after life. I don't need to have one. You do not have an open mind because you are blinded by your faith. I am not blinded by faith because i understand god is only a belief not fact. You rather live within the supernatural world where anythng is can be true if you imagine it to be true. I rather live in the physical world where rational thinking is used in stead of imagination. You believe in a god who you know nothing about. I believe a god is possiblt. You believe the words of man descrilbes how god is. I believe man has no idea how god is if there is one You believe god is all loving, all powerful, all knowing, You have nothing to back that up with except more beliefs.
take care



response
you need learn islam
just because you are a desperated christians not means all religions are fake.
if leave this world as an atheist then your life will end in hell, ethernal, forever.
become a muslim right now.
i give you a quran link, may it help
http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/Default.aspx

reflect it.
there were 124000 prophets sent by Allah to this world.
from Adam until prophet Muhammad.
every nation has its own prophet.
but most of the people deny them. so Allah punished them in the world and hereafter.
pray this:
Oh who ever out there show me the true religion.
i dont know, guide me
dont let me die as a  non believer

then Allah will show you the truth
try it
if not, you are not different with animal. same. live in this world only for popp, eat and sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment