Monday, June 27, 2011

 HI UYOB you said (This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt) See again you tell stories. To me and millions of others there is doubt about the scriptures. So see UYOB you tell untruths again Just because you like the supernatural like a kid does doesn't mean the supernatural actually exists. I cannot prove it doesn't exist and you cannot prove it does exist.l So now that leaves us with what our beliefs are correct? You believe there is a supernatural and i only believe a supernatural is a possibility. We don't know who is correct and who isn't correct. But you try and tell me that you are the one who is correct. You have no proof yet you keep insisting that you know for fact. Again you are like a little child who believes if he believes hard enough then his beliefs will come true. That UYOB is what we call wishful thinking. Maybe some day you will grow up enough to see that your life is only based on beliefs just as my life is and everybody else's life is. Folks who believe in god must believe in magic. I don't believe in magic. I believe there is always a reason of how something happens YOu believe that things can happen because a god snaps his fingers just like the illusionists do here on earth.
Magic is a word used when folks don't have a rational explanation of how something happens Take care



response
Prophet said , “I swear by The One in Whose Hand my soul is, if you saw what I saw you would laugh little, and cry excessively”, people said, ‘O Prophet of Allaah! What did you see?’ He replied, “I saw Paradise and Hell”
Prophet said, “I warn you of the Fire, I warn you of the Fire” until his over garment fell from his shoulders to his feet’. He also said, “Do not forget the two great things, do not forget the two great things: Paradise and Hell”. Then he said while crying, "I swear by The One in Whose Hand the soul of Muhammad is, if you know what I know, you would climb the mountains and pour dust on your heads (out of fear)"

No comments:

Post a Comment