Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hi again and you said this (you close your mind, not me. because i know the religion better than you do. you just base on i think i think i think) I agree you most likely do have more knowledge about your religion than I do. But all the knowledge in the world you have about your religion still does not make it true. (The Reason) (Because it is all said by man) You keep saying for me not to trust man but you are doing the exact same thing about your religious beliefs Each and every belief you have is said by man. Some how you want me to believe that you what you know about your religion is from god, and anything I believe is from man.
You can make any excuses you like about what you convince your self about. But in order for something to be absolute fact there has to be absolute proof. Can you give me or yourself any absolute proof? Not possible buddy. If you believe you can then sorry but you don't understand what is and what is not absolute fact or absolute proof But don't worry most religious folks believe they know for absolute fact about god's existence also.
Faith does not = fact. (absolute proof = absolute fact) Faith only leads you to the idea that you can know things without proof. Take care



response
likely do have more knowledge about your religion than I do
*not only my religion, but most of all i know:bahaism, sikhsm, budhism etc


your religion still does not make it true.
*which is one in my religion is not true? all stuff in my religion scientific proven


 Because it is all said by man
*by Highest being to man (prophet)


every belief you have is said by man
*by man and it is true


anything I believe is from man.
*we able to test the truth, very easy, you can do it


give me or yourself any absolute proof? 
*such what? you may choose one of them. historical, politic, social, verses, science, contardiction, which one?




Faith does not = fact.
*fact and faith. so many stuff we cant cover in this world, we call them as pseudoscience. the simple one, who create energy at the first? where the started triggering came from at the beginning of big bang exploiding? even science cant explain it.


you can know things without proof
*not everything able to be proven. how telephaty worked?how about the verses on the baby skin performed (in russia)?. we cant explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment