Friday, June 24, 2011

Hi use your brain thanks for your reply. How do you think the big bang happened, and why? I can tell you i don't know how it happened. But at the same time just because I do not know how it happened doesn't meant I should believe a god did it. There are many unexplored possibilities and many more that haven't been discovered yet which may hold the answer. To me just because I don't know how it happened I shouldn't automatically believe a higher power did it. It seems all down through the ages when we get stuck about a question we automatically assume a higher power must have been the cause. Also down through the ages each one of those god's have beens shown they were only made up from our human minds? I am wondering why eventually this god would be any different. I am agnostic atheist so I believe a god is possible but don't believe he would be anything like the bible or any of the other holy books describe him to be. Take care


response
None scientists able to explain what ignite the massif nucleus of big bang did. nor we cant explain how energy created or destroyed. 
the saved one is believing in the highest being exist in out there. 
once all old religions were true. God sent prophets to every nations. but the documentation was the matter.  bible and veda and tripitaka were true holy books, but already altered.    

No comments:

Post a Comment