Friday, July 1, 2011

UYOB why do you keep showing me quotes from books which were written by man not god. do you have some proof of a god. Or proof that what you read is true or only your words which say over and over again that you believe they are true. l Understand you believe they are true but what I am after is can your prove them to be true, I cannot prove they aren't true just like you cannot prove they are true.
We only can compare beliefs not facts I cannot prove my idea of a god and you cannot prove your idea of your god.
But UYOB can you tell me why you need an after life? Why isn't this one life good enough for you? Why do you think you should deserve another life, only by following your beliefs? Why do you always only explain anything with your quotes of your books. Don't you have a mind of your own? Don't you ever have any thoughts of your own? Can't you for one minute discuss things in your thoughts instead of always in what you think god's thoughts to be
Where are you living. I am in the Philippines now for almost 4 years but lived in Hawaii for 6 years and then lived in california USA for 55 years Take care



response
your quote make me almost cry.
i cant imagine you find after life like this.
you know, only 82 people believed in Noah, the rest against Him. they requested Noah showed  God before them.
look how abraham found God:
" Thus did We show Abraham the kingdom of the heavens and the earth that he might be of those possessing certainty: (75) When the night grew dark upon him he beheld a star. He said: This is my Lord. But when it set, he said: I love not things that set. (76) And when he saw the moon uprising, he exclaimed: This is my Lord. But when it set, he said: Unless my Lord guide me, I surely shall become one of the folk who are astray. (77) And when he saw the sun uprising, he cried: This is my Lord! This is greater! And when it set he exclaimed: O my people! Lo! I am free from all that ye associate (with Him)."

No comments:

Post a Comment