Friday, May 6, 2011


i share this to people

Anyone of you want to know how i get rid the bugs out of my bed?
i just want to share, my cheap experience to others


at least no asingle bug on my bed, matras. for years i cant sleep well

at night, last week, i mix tolite cleaner anti bacterium with water and clean all my bed sides. i hit many times the bedsheet, pillow sheet on the wall, and be sure no bugs and their eggs there.
i wash all the metal material of my bed, and spray them with my toilet cleaner.
i put water in 4 legs of my bed (ex ice cream bowl)
thats all

the water on bowl isolate them to get in my bed

never put your bag, old clothes, book, radio, etc on your bed
ensure your bed not contaminated with that stuff

dont use the thick blanket for a while. keep out your bed from touching the wall each other.
the keyword:


isolate your bed from touching with cupboard, stairs, thick blanket, wall, table, etc of stuff.
even you dont need a vacum

i just use a cheap anti bacterium tolite and spray the whole my bed
i hit my matrass in outside and ensure all their eggs are out

No comments:

Post a Comment